Saturday, July 11, 2009

Abou Me...

The first three entries I wrote here I would like to call my prologue. They don't really mean anything. Kumbaga, testing lang un. Now, maybe it's time I take this thing seriously. After all, this is what I've been longing for. Yung magkaron ako ng sarili kong mundo where I can live myself the way I've always wanted it. And a place where all my creations will dwell. And a place where I can be me.

I'm not really good with words. But I've always have a liking to reading, and I've done my share of writing in the past. I've always wanted to share it with other people but I'm always afraid I'd be rejected and they might not like my work. But now that I'm older and more mature (I think), it's time I show the world what I got and what I can do, and I don't give a damn about what they think. They can't do what I can. If they can and if they're better, I still don't care. I don't want to be better. I just want to be me, be myself. Because being me means being original. And that's what I want. To be original. Still, there's this little voice inside my that says, "I hope they'll like what I wrote." But then again, who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment